You can view the constitution of the Iosa Community by using the tabs below:
Apostolate of the Iosa Community
- Monthly Friday Prayer Evenings
- Parish Mission Work
- Faith Development Programmes
- Scripture Courses
- Personal and Social Action Awareness
You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you… and you will be my witnesses… to the ends of the earth – Acts 1:8
Aims of the Iosa Community
- That its members deepen their personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- That its members support one another in deepening their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- That its members help people of all ages to embark on a faith journey and live a better life in relationship with Jesus Christ.
Members of the Iosa Community
Members are those who:
- Show a desire to be a member.
- Show commitment to the aims of the Iosa Community by regular attendance at the Community programme.
- Are over 18 years of age and have safe guarding clearance.
- Renew their membership every six months.
Structure of the Iosa Community
Director: Who shall be responsible for the overall leadership of the Community.
Spiritual Director: Who shall be responsible for providing spiritual guidance and direction for members.
Secretary: Who shall be responsible for the overall administration of the Community and who will deal with correspondence, take minutes at meetings etc.
Treasurer: Who shall be responsible for the finances of the Community and keep appropriate records.
Website Editor: Who shall be responsible for preparing and maintaining the website.
Safeguarding Officer: Who shall be responsible for safe guarding matters
Commitment of Our Members
- Say the Community Prayer each day
- Set aside time for God each day
- Attend Sunday worship each week
- Attend the Community programme
- Use Scripture to enhance their relationship with God
- Exercise humility and caution of speech, share resources and offer hospitality
- Tithe an agreed sum of money each month.